Snow.

Sumthin.
Sprague Dawley

Re: Snow.

Post by Sprague Dawley » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:57 pm

Any ski bunnies reading this please do not get unnecessarily cross with me but the city I live in is supposedly the 2nd best city on EARTH for close access to perfect powder skiing. Calgary is #1 And yet I never fucken go because wft fuck that wet cold shit. Call me old fashioned but I'm not madly keen on paying my life savings to fall down a wet cold hill. 6 METRES a year here. Think about how goddamn high that is. Sometimes that whole lot will fall inside 10 weeks. Fuckit, still not going outside.

Because sad cunt, every Friday, all year round, I ride my mountain bike to work through the snow cos the busses dont go out that far to the boonies. Miserable git. Around twise a year I get stuck in a blizzard. Once the snow gets higher than the centre spoke on my bike gravity dictates I have to fucking walk and push the cunt though a whiteout. Happened last Friday. 1 cm forecast, oh yeah, I'll be fine today. Then the cunting stuff just did not stop. Fuck snow.
Little Irish wrote:socks over boots

I don't even have a hat-head

Post by .. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Last edited by .. on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Little Irish

Post by Little Irish » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:04 pm

I don't have a hat-head. I have thick hair and a big Irish skull. Hats look like they are imprisoning me. Not good for hats, better for headbutting.
I don't care where I post. I have low standards.

http://wirthling.com

Sprague Dawley

Post by Sprague Dawley » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Rabid wrote:Where do you live?

Sapporo.

And see that red "A" on the left? That's where the old rickety nuclear power plant is. Right over the fucken ditch from North Korea. Kim Konker Brain is about 500 fucken metres away. Kimmy, if you're reading this, that old plant would be a perfect target. You won't even need an ICBM for such a poxy wee distance, just tell a serf to surf over with the fucken nuke strapped to his face. In summary, I welcome death.

Little Irish

Post by Little Irish » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Fucking Trump or Kim could kill Sprague. Christ, imagine that! I'm going to follow world politics more closely now. You may welcome it, Sprague, but I do not.
I don't care where I post. I have low standards.

http://wirthling.com

Sprague Dawley

Post by Sprague Dawley » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Code: Select all

Little Irish Joined: 
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:15 am
Last visited: 
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:48 pm
Little Irish was a contributing member for 1 day.

19 posts in 1 day.

Then she left.

No tears on a Tuesday, Dawley.

They all left.

Raped Vet is my last friend. Probably composing his thoughts to reply to my PM as we speak.

I do hope his bumcrack is feeling a bit better.

madman

Post by madman » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:55 am

Massive snowstorm tears through half my state, skips my half, goes on to Illinois. So weird.