Test. Also, hello!

Sumthin.
Sprague Dawley

Re: Test. Also, hello!

Post by Sprague Dawley » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:06 pm

woah if you hold your cursor over Wirthlings brain jar in the corner, the entire banner flashes all the colours of Wirthlings brain. And it's to scale too.

Not bad, old man.

Sprague Dawley

Post by Sprague Dawley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:05 pm

1 предложение квартир 39
2 wirthling 20
3 Little Irish 19
4 Rabid 16
5 ej 10
6 Putu 3
7 Infinitus C. 2
8 ruite 1
9 Jean 1
10 Zuben 1
11 whic 1
12 Looka 1
13 DonaldBloow 0
14 meow 0
15 SonOfCthulhu 0
16 madman 0
17 briggm 0

CCCP isдл sputnik of foriжен doиimaтivи

wirthling
Site Admin

Post by wirthling » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Technically speaking, the effect you see when you mouseover that image is a completely unique color progression, chosen just for you by the universe. The starting and ending colors are randomized. Of course, in one sense it's completely unique each time, but in another it's exactly the same goddamn flashing bullshit every time.

ETA: Actually, that description was imprecise: the original color is randomized and its red, blue, and green factors are randomly assigned +5 or -5 increments, and then ten times a second the rgb values are incremented/decremented, wrapping when they hit 0 or 256. I should probably also randomize the size of the step and see what that does.

Sprague Dawley

Post by Sprague Dawley » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 am

wirthling wrote:Technically speaking, the effect you see when you mouseover that image is a completely unique color progression, chosen just for you by the universe. The starting and ending colors are randomized. Of course, in one sense it's completely unique each time, but in another it's exactly the same goddamn flashing bullshit every time.

ETA: Actually, that description was imprecise: the original color is randomized and its red, blue, and green factors are randomly assigned +5 or -5 increments, and then ten times a second the rgb values are incremented/decremented, wrapping when they hit 0 or 256. I should probably also randomize the size of the step and see what that does.

Sprague Dawley

Post by Sprague Dawley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:09 am

Rabid wrote:I would like a reply to my long post plz. I mean really, how rude.
I have super-sleuthed my way to the conclusion that Rabid deleted all their shit because Wirthling didnt answer some queries about forii colours satisfactorily.
I don't think you should be rotten tomatofying these boards. That's not cool.

ps I reckon Wirthling should wade in to those dot titled threads and retitle them with any old daft bollox he likes

Sprague Dawley

Post by Sprague Dawley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Wow, Dear Leader actually fixed the thread titles! He really does have our best interests at heart.

"So which colour is the border to be, fucking green, or fucking beige, or perhaps another colour
like fucking red? ANSWER ME, YOU FAT BUNG-EYED CUNT."

ps Sprague Dawley on the right in the red and white necktie

wirthling
Site Admin

Post by wirthling » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:50 pm

I really think we should post at Kateland and be patient. I appreciate that a few people signed up and started participating here, thank you, people. But some day we will get Kateland looking better. I think it would be great if a lot of people posted at both places but for now, this forum is just adding to uncertainty. If Kateland dies, I will reconsider.

ETA: I'm going to leave this forum open. If people want to continue posting even though only three people visit this forum a day, OK.

Sprague Dawley

Post by Sprague Dawley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:22 pm

Oh God, I knew this would end up being a Torquay United vs Halifax Town thing. The smart beige and spiffy logo vs the dishevelled misaligned toiletry blue backwater.

You are right though W, one does detract from the other. But only barely. Like about 20 posts worth. 

k8land might seem dead but I would venture its actually busier than RTOT was in its final year of death throes

on the other hand, k8land is kind of doomed. hazel was the last new member and that was 10 days ago. K8 logged in 5 days ago. They still cant even delete the pedo's account with 6 mods.

I will reassess my options moving forward and have my people contact your people.

wirthling
Site Admin

Post by wirthling » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:30 pm

"My people" is actually just me talking in a high-pitched voice.

Sprague Dawley

Post by Sprague Dawley » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:44 am

wirthling wrote:"My people" is actually just me talking in a high-pitched voice.
Bugger. Mine were just the Gunstons yelling at each other inside my head. None of it made any sense at all.

Wirthling, do I have to post at kateland?

Please give me an encouraging update visa visor the foriispherama future.